Speakers for this event include:
- The Hon. Roger B. Cosbey (U.S. Magistrate Judge)
- Professor Roger D. Billings, Jr. (Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University)
- Michelle F. Kraus, Esq. (Fort Wayne attorney)
- J. Timothy McCaulay, Esq. (Fort Wayne attorney)
- The Hon. Tina Nommay (Assistant U.S. Attorney)
- Thomas N. O’Malley, Esq. (Federal Community Defender)
- The Hon. John F. Surbeck, Jr. (Judge, Allen Superior Court)
Our distinguished panelists will review several historic trials, including the Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy Trial and Lincoln’s Duff Armstrong case, as jumping off points to discuss critical issues in criminal law practice today.
Approved for 1.0 CJE or CLE credit.