The following links may be helpful in attaining your law research goal. The respective databases provide information concerning legal news and specialized topic areas not just limited to the law.
- Bloomberg BNA
- The Making of Modern Law
- EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
- LLMC: Law Library Microform Consortium
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (See Ref. Librarian for Passcode)
For further research, the websites listed below are recommended by the Law Library’s reference staff.
- McMillen Library
- United Nations Treaty Collection
- Indiana State Library Law Resources
- The Indiana Law Blog
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association
The following links lead to research guides, in PDF form, that contain information on various subjects – each guide includes embedded links that will take users to websites for further study.
- Self-Help Legal Resources in Allen County, IN
- How do I find an Attorney?
- Primary Sources of Federal and State Law
- Indiana Divorce and Related Family Law Resources
- Indiana Landlord Tenant Resources
Additionally, we have provided pathfinders to aid students in their studies.
- Civil Procedure
- Constitutional Law & First Amendment Law
- Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, and White Collar Crime
- Professionalism & Professional Responsibility
- Property Law
- Tort Law
Please see a reference librarian for instructions for accessing the library’s resources off campus. The reference librarian on duty may be contacted via telephone at 260.422.5561, ext. 3454