Find Just What You’re Looking For
The following links may be helpful in attaining your law research goal. The respective databases provide information concerning legal news and specialized topic areas not just limited to the law.
- Bloomberg BNA
- The Making of Modern Law
- EBSCO Legal Source
- EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
For further research, the Websites listed below are recommended by the Law Library’s reference staff.
- McMillen Library
- United Nations Treaty Collection
- Indiana State Library Law Resources
- The Indiana Law Blog
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association
Additionally, the following links lead to research guides, in PDF form, that contain information on various subjects – each guide includes embedded links that will take users to Websites for further study.
- Allen County, IN Legal Resources
- How do I find an Attorney?
- Federal and State Primary Law Materials of Indiana
- Indiana Divorce and Related Family Law Resources
- Indiana Landlord Tenant Resources
Please see a reference librarian for instructions for accessing the library’s resources off campus. The reference librarian on duty may be contacted via telephone at 260.422.5561, ext. 3454