Charles E. MacLean
Assistant Professor of Law
Charles MacLean is a former county attorney in Minnesota who has taught Legal Research and Writing at the Duncan School of Law at Lincoln Memorial University in Knoxville, Tenn., and at William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minn. MacLean also taught Criminal Law, Death Penalty Seminar and Trial Advocacy at Duncan, as well as Appellate Advocacy at William Mitchell.
MacLean earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota and his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law.
MacLean joined the Indiana Tech Law School faculty in July 2013.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude
- MBA – Finance, University of Minnesota
- B.A. – Geography and Urban Studies, University of Minnesota
- Lawyering Skills
- Foundations of Legal Analysis
- Criminal Procedure
- Moot Court
- Experiential Legal Writing