Forms & Documents

All forms and documents are available through my.IndianaTech.

Some forms that students will find here are:

  • Accommodation Request Form
  • Change of Address Form
  • Enrollment Verification Letter Request

You can request a transcript here.

If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us so we can assist you.