The degree of Juris Doctor (J.D.) will be awarded to candidates who:
- have successfully met the course requirements for graduation, including six credits of experiential courses;
- have successfully completed at least 90 credits;
- have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 at the time of graduation;
- have been in full-time residence at Indiana Tech Law School (at least 9 credits) for 5 semesters;
- have completed all graduation requirements within 84 months of the date the candidate first matriculated at the Law School;
- have successfully completed 71-73 credits of “in-class” coursework ; and
- have fulfilled 30 hours of qualifying pro bono service.