Funded LSAT Rules and Regulations
Any student admitted to Indiana Tech Law School is eligible for our reimbursement program. Upon notification of your admittance you can be reimbursed for the cost of your Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Report fees, LSAT registration fee and Law School Report fee. The procedure outlined below applies to all reimbursements.
- Complete the W9 and Expense Form provided to you and submit them, along with the receipt for the cost of your LSAT registration and other fees, to the office of Law Admissions at LawAdmissions@indianatech.edu or mail them to the office at 1600 East Washington Blvd. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803.
- You will be reimbursed for your registration costs by check mailed to the address you provide on your forms by Indiana Tech’s business office. This takes approximately three weeks after your forms are received.
- This offer is valid for any one LSAT test taken in 2016 or 2017.
- We will not cover the cost of late registration fees.
- This offer is not transferable and may be redeemed only once by the person to whom it was initially offered.
Failure to comply with the terms of this contract will result in you being required to repay any monies paid to you by Indiana Tech, toward your LSAC fees.
Note: If you will not have completed at least 3/4ths of your undergraduate education by June, it is not recommended that you take the LSAT this academic year.