The Indiana Tech Law School Career Services Office is committed to providing law students with guidance and services that assist them with obtaining career opportunities while in law school for the purpose of promoting future career development which will ultimately lead to rewarding legal careers upon graduation.
The Career Services Office is dedicated to promoting and providing experiential learning, extensive real-world training, and access to opportunity. This is accomplished by acting as the conduit between students and employers in order to locate and place students in internships, externships, and pro bono opportunities which may begin as early as the summer following completion of their first year of law school and continuing throughout their law school career.
Moreover, the Career Services Office provides students with career counseling and training to ensure student success in their field placements.
Some of the services offered by the Career Services Office include:
- Established Career Services Manual and Career Service Office policy which provides detailed guidelines regarding student involvement in experiential opportunities
- Fall and Summer On-Campus Interview(OCI) events
- Career Counseling
- Career Strategy Timeline for 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls
- Cover letter, résumé, and writing sample guidelines and training
- Career Development Workshops and Career Fairs
- Mock Interview events
- Informational Interviewing and job interviewing advice and training
- Networking guidelines
- Career planning resources
- Employment outcomes and statistical data
- Symplicity software access (software includes job postings)