Assistant Professor of Law
Office: Room 339
Phone: 260.422.5561 ext. 3453
Cynthia Swann is a former civil litigator with over twenty years of practice experience in Washington, D.C. She has taught Legal Process, Pretrial Practice, and the First Amendment at the Appalachian School of Law. Swann earned her bachelors degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo and her law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Swann joined the Indiana Tech Law School faculty in July 2015.
- J.D. – Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude
- M.A. – English, Georgetown University
- M.A. – Curriculum and Instruction, University of Maryland
- B.A. – English and Education, State University of New York at Buffalo, summa cum laude
- Legal Process
- Pretrial Practice
- Experiential Legal Writing
- The First Amendment