Health & Wellness
Indiana Tech’s Wellness Center can help you maintain optimal health and wellness. The Wellness Center provides a great atmosphere, state-of-the-art equipment, knowledgeable and friendly staff. The gym offers convenient hours for are early birds as well as those prefer to work out at night. The Wellness Center also offers a variety of fitness classes and activities to help promote greater wellness for everyday living.
For more information on current classes and activities provided at Indiana Tech, visit the Wellness Center website.
Medical Treatment for Students
Indiana Tech, in conjunction with a local health care provider, provides a campus nurse in the Schaefer Center. Hours vary by semester, but students may check with the Wellness Center for a current schedule.
Fort Wayne has several urgent care clinics. Those closest to campus are:
- StatCare: 5717 S. Anthony Blvd., Ft. Wayne, 260.441.3300 (please note this is out of network for our student health insurance plan)
- RediMed: 3717 Maplecrest Rd., Ft. Wayne, 260.486.7334
- Physicians Urgent Care at CVS Pharmacy: 2414 E State Blvd, Suite 302, Ft. Wayne, 260.482.4440
The hospitals closest to campus are:
- Lutheran Hospital: 7950 W. Jefferson Blvd., Ft, Wayne, 260.435.7001
- Parkview Hospital: 2200 Randallia Drive, Ft. Wayne, 260.373.6000 (part of Parkview Health)
- St. Joseph Hospital: 700 Broadway, Ft, Wayne, 260.425.3765 (part of the Lutheran Health Network)
Please be sure to check your personal insurance plan to ensure that these urgent care/hospital facilities are covered by your plan.
Indiana Tech Law Students who need to speak with a mental health counselor will be able meet with someone, on a limited basis, right on campus. The counseling service will be located in the McMillen Library Media Room 164 this year and will be available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Indiana Inpatient Rehab Facilities
Looking for an excellent rehab facility in Indiana for yourself or someone you love? Rehabs.com contains a wealth of knowledge about exclusive programs and can help you find the program that’s right for you. If you want help selecting the best option for a Indiana rehab facility, feel free to call us free of charge 24 hours a day at 888.716.9806.
Student Health Insurance Program
Indiana Tech offers a student health insurance plan for those who do not have their own coverage.